Keeping Utah’s food supply safe is a major priority for the State of Utah. Our Division of Regulatory Services oversees consumer protection with the Weights & Measures and Bedding, Upholstered Furniture and Quilted Clothing Programs. Keeping dairies clean and safe is also one of our top responsibilities.
In this new era of heightened security and the new Food Safety Modernization Act we are dedicated to providing helpful information and trained professionals to be constantly vigilant in the safety of our food sources.
Food Safety & Compliance
Cottage Food Production (Home food businesses)
Honey producers must also register their hives here.
Food Label Review
- General Information on Bottled Water
- Utah Bottled Water Standards
- Water Vending Machines (R70-630)
- Federal Regulations for Product Labeling (Chapter 21 Part 101, Code of Federal Regulations)
- Federal Regulations for Bottled Water (Chapter 21 Part 129, Code of Federal Regulations)
- Federal Regulations for Beverages (Chapter 21 Part 165, Code of Federal Regulations)