Contact email: UDAFfirstname.lastname@example.org
All pesticides that are sold, repackaged, or manufactured in Utah must be registered.
- The annual registration fee is $195.00 per pesticide product.
- The fee must be made payable to the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food and must accompany the application.
- All registrations expire June 30 of each year; renewals not received in our office by that date will be assessed a late fee of $25.00 per product.
- A current label for each NEW product must be submitted with the application form, either by mail or by email. Any changes in labeling for each product must also be submitted.
- If your product is currently registered and the label has not changed from the previous year, please indicate NO LABEL CHANGES on your application.
- Any product that you would like to DISCONTINUE must be paid for the next two years or have a letter submitted stating that the product is no longer in the channels of trade.
- Any registration not received by August 31 will receive a citation of $100.00 per company in addition to the registration fee and the late fee. If all fees are not paid within 15 days after receiving the citation, the citation will double to $200.00 per company. If all fees are not paid within another 15 days, the citation fee will double again to $400.00 per company. If the citation fee is not paid within 30 days the Department may request a hearing with the company.
- Please submit the following information with the application: contact person, mailing address, phone number, fax number, email address for the contact person, and web site address for the company. If there is a change from the previous year, please send the correct information.
- All 25(b) and adjuvants products are required to be registered and pay the annual registration fee.