The Division of Regulatory Services has regulatory oversight of products in the areas of food, weights and measures, dairy and bedding, upholstered furniture and quilted clothing.
Our staff prides itself in professional and sound services to ensure wholesome, clean and uniform products throughout the state. In this new era of security, we are dedicated to providing helpful information and trained professionals to be constantly vigilant in the safety of our food supplies.
Regulatory Services Programs:
- Bedding, Upholstered Furniture, and Quilted Clothing Program
- Cottage Food Production Program
- Dairy Compliance Program
- Egg and Poultry Grading Program
- Food Safety and Compliance Program
- Homemade Food Production Program
- Kratom Program
- Manufactured Food Regulatory Program
- Retail Food Regulatory Program
- Utah Rapid Response Team
- Weights and Measures Program